Monday, August 20, 2007

August Days



It has been a week and a half of vacation and that time has been nearly computer free. I have, as I promised myself, worked on my New York Beauty flower quilt. Pictures here and I get to add the "My Projects" tag to this entry!

I've got about 5 fairly complete rounds and bits and pieces of another, some of which I intend to be single fill-in edge patches. I had originally intended to make this quilt "full-sized," that is about 80 by 80, that would be 10 rounds. I am now considering making it smaller, 5 or six rounds, to fit in the space between the windows in my sewing room, since I really don't have any place to hang a really large quilt and I don't know that is will ever actually be a bed cover. We'll see how long I want to keep paper piecing!

No comments: