Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Better Than TV

I've been blogging and quilting for some time now. This blog didn't start out to be about quilting really. Over time, as I got more interested in creating "fiberous" things the blog became more about that. Now I've become aware of the seemingly endless parade of other quilters who blog! They have become better than the evening paper, better than TV, and I've got my few I need to check into every day or so. It is very neighborly. Like city block of quilters I can stroll along and see who is doing what today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree!! for years I was a lonely seamstress, my friends were into hair products and facebook. When I discovered all these amazing crafty blogs I just connected. It's so good to be able to pop round to someone's blog when they live on the other side of the world!!!