Monday, April 28, 2008

Living Analog

I've been living off-line for the past few days. I had a busy non-digital weekend. I wish there had been more time to work on my stuff.
Last week I came across a thought provoking post about clearing out unnecessary baggage. I've been mentally totting up what I can get rid of every since:
  • Excessive pride.
  • Not taking risks, especially creatively (I've been trying and this is harder than I thought it would be).
  • Time-filling activities that I don't really want to do when I could be making stuff.
  • Mentally scolding myself so much.
  • Worry (This is actually getting easier. The older I get, the more things that happen, the more I live through, the more I know there just isn't that much to worry about...)
This is a list to work on some more...and it is also a good example of why blogs are kind of amazing.

No comments: