Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The Great Unfinished Project True Confession Continued...

Next round of unfinished projects. I'm reminding my self here that the goal is to motivate me, to catalog my inventory and try to identify the barrier that is keeping me from finishing the project and the solution or way around the barrier. I want to add another goal today that has suggested itself from looking at lots of other blogs since that day last week when I went exploring. The additional goal is to actually think about my creative process. The notion that I have one is new. I've always thought of myself as reasonably creative but I've never thought about how I get to that point. It will be useful to learn what helps that process. Maybe it will give me a head start when I have some time to work on projects.

This is another easy one. It is about a 12 by 12 square of solid silk scraps that I'm doing some bobbin work on. The goal is to finish it up, back it like a little quilt and give it Miss Paula to hang next to her on the book case. The only barrier here is time and the motivation to finish. I start much better than I finish.

Miss Paula,
doesn't the little quilt match her nicely!

No comments: